Sources noted on TIPS
- Brian T. Melzer, 2011. " the true expenses of Credit Access: Evidence through the Payday Lending Market, " The Journal that is quarterly of, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 517-555.
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1978. " Credit Rationing: problems and Questions, " Journal of income, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 170-183, might.
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige Marta Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. " pay day loans and bank cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles?, " United states Economic Review, United states Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 412-417, might.
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige M. Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. " pay day loans and charge cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles?, " NBER performing Papers 14659, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S. & Loury, G., 1990. " The Economics Of Rotating Savings And Credit Associations, " performing papers 556, Massachusetts Institute of tech (MIT) link, Department of Economics.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S. & Loury, G., 1992. " The economics of Rotating Savings and Credit Associations, " Papers 157, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson class - Development Studies.
- Timothy Besley & Stephen Coate & Glenn Loury, 1992. " The Economics of Rotating Savings and Credit Associations, " Boston University - Institute for Economic developing 24, Boston University, Institute for Economic developing.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S. & Loury, G., 1990. " The Economics Of Rotating Savings And Credit Associations, " Papers 149, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson Class - Development Studies.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. " Education and preserving: The Long-Term outcomes of senior school Financial Curriculum Mandates, " NBER performing Papers 6085, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. " Education and preserving: The long-lasting ramifications of High School Financial Curriculum Mandates, " Working Papers 97012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher L. Foote & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2008. " Negative equity and property foreclosure: concept and proof, " Public Policy Discussion Paper 08-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Norman Loayza, 1999. " Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes, " Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 56, Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 1999. " Financial intermediation and development: Causality and results in, " Policy analysis performing Paper Series 2059, the planet Bank.
- John Gathergood, 2012. " Self-Control, Financial Literacy and Consumer Over-Indebtedness, " Discussion Papers 12/02, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Diamond, Douglas W & Dybvig, Philip H, 1983. " Bank Runs, Deposit Insurance, and Liquidity, " Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. June 91(3), pages 401-419.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. " limiting credit rating access: home study proof on impacts all over Oregon price limit, " performing Papers 08-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 2008.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2008. " Can A model that is islamic of Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status associated with the Underprivileged?, " Papers on Economics of Religion 08/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic reputation for the University of Granada.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2009. " Can A model that is islamic of Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status of this Underprivileged?, " Post-Print hal-00723634, HAL.
- Marianne Bertrand & Adair Morse, 2009. " Ideas Disclosure, Cognitive Biases and Payday Borrowing, " Working Papers 2009-007, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
More about this product
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Domestic Behavior - - - Domestic Preserving; Private Finance
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and solutions - - - Other
- G32 - Financial Economics - - business Finance and Governance - - - funding Policy; Financial danger and danger Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- Z12 - Other topics that are special - Social Economics - - - Faith
All product on this website has been provRePEc: bng: wpaper: 12008. See information that is general simple tips to correct material in RePEc.
For those who have authored this product and they are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage one to do so right here. This permits to connect your profile to the item. In addition it enables you to accept citations that are potential this product that individuals are uncertain about.
Once you learn of missing things citing this 1, it is possible to assist us producing those links by the addition of the appropriate sources in the same manner as above, for each refering product. If you should be a subscribed writer of this product, it's also possible to desire to look at the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there could be some citations awaiting verification.
Take note that modifications usually takes a month or more to filter through the many RePEc services.